Complications of Cushing's syndrome
|About complications: Complications of Cushing's syndrome are secondary conditions, symptoms, or other disorders that are caused by Cushing's syndrome. In many cases the distinction between symptoms of Cushing's syndrome and complications of Cushing's syndrome is unclear or arbitrary.|
Complications list for Cushing's syndrome: The list of complications that have been mentioned in various sources for Cushing's syndrome includes:
- IGT - Ganda  reports that 75-80% of Cushing's patients have IGT.
- Diabetes - only about 10-15% have diabetes (Ganda ).
- Type 2 diabetes
- Fractures - caused by osteoporosis
- Kidney stones
- Poor healing (see Healing symptoms)
Last revision: May 26, 2003
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center