Medical Dictionary: Polymyositis
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Polymyositis: Another name for Dermatomyositis.
Polymyositis (condition): Autoimmune connective tissue condition causing muscle weakness.
Dermatomyositis is one of a group of acquired
muscle diseases called inflammatory myopathies.
More information on medical condition: Dermatomyositis:
- Introduction: Dermatomyositis
- Basic Summary for Dermatomyositis
- Causes of Dermatomyositis
- Symptoms of Dermatomyositis
- Complications of Dermatomyositis
- Diagnostic Tests for Dermatomyositis
- Misdiagnosis of Dermatomyositis
- Treatments for Dermatomyositis
1. excerpt from NINDS Dermatomyositis Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center