Medical Dictionary: Subcortical Arteriosclerotic Encephalopathy
Medical dictionaries: Medical dictionary, Medical malpractice dictionary, Medical Acronymns/Abbreviations
Subcortical Arteriosclerotic Encephalopathy: Another name for Binswanger's Disease.
Subcortical Arteriosclerotic Encephalopathy (condition): Dementia caused by brain lesions.
Subcortical Arteriosclerotic Encephalopathy:
Binswanger's disease is a rare form of dementia
characterized by cerebrovascular lesions in the deep white-matter of the
brain, loss of memory and cognition, and mood changes.
More information on medical condition: Binswanger's Disease:
- Introduction: Binswanger's Disease
- Basic Summary for Binswanger's Disease
- Symptoms of Binswanger's Disease
- Complications of Binswanger's Disease
- Treatments for Binswanger's Disease
1. excerpt from NINDS Binswanger's Disease Information Page: NINDS
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center