Cure Research for Retinopathy
Research list: The list of research areas and treatments under analysis mentioned in various sources for Retinopathy includes:
- Vitamin E - may have some preventive benefi
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- ACE inhibitors - may have some preventive benefit
- Aldose reductase (AR) inhibitors (Epalrestat, Tolrestat, Sorbinol) - There is some evidence that AR inhibitors such as Epalrestat and Tolrestat may help prevent retinopathy or delay its progression. These drugs also may help with cataracts.
- Aspirin - might perhaps help with retinopathy, but more commonly associated with heart disease prevention.
- Vitamin B12 and thiamine - They are essential to the eyes, but since most people have enough of these, it's at best a "maybe" that supplements might help retinopathy, unless you actually have a deficiency.
Medical Tools & Articles:
- Risk Factor Center
- Medical Statistics Center
- Medical Treatment Center
- Prevention Center
- Medical Tests Center